School and Work

Many of our friends have blogs. So why haven't we started a blog 'till now? Well there is one thing that sets us apart for sure. We have no kids. But I've noticed lately that we do have something to write about. But don't expect too much.
Our lives were always school and work but now it's just work. It's a nice change. Well maybe I'm still going to school but it's an internship so it's like work. I enjoy physical therapy and I wish I knew more. But what do you expect after one year. So the studying always continues but now it's for life, not for an exam. I like it that way.
Megan works and just finished all her prerequisites for dental hygiene. So now we are waiting to hear when her start date will be. She would like to go in the same time her sister Sarah does. We'll see.
So stay tuned and we'll see what entertainment we can bring to the world wide web.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Woot Woot! I'm so glad you guys are now bloggers. It was good to see you yesterday. We always have so much fun with you.

pixiestylist said...

how exciting! a blog! yeah our blog doesn't have kids either. and i hardly ever post. but its kinda fun any way :)

Anonymous said...

Weeeeelllll welll welll. What have we here? You know, I could have just been a blog lurker...but since we're family now I think I have an obligation to "out" myself as officially having found this and officially now putting it on Google Reader.

~Heidi

Post a Comment