Thomas Jefferson Muhn

His official name is Thomas Jefferson Muhn, after his grandpa and father.

As some of you know we were bouncing around with the idea of Samuel Addison Muhn but Megan couldn't get over the fact that he would be a Sammuhn (Salmon). So we have ourselves a little Tommy Boy, just like my favorite movie. We'll call him Tom most of the time I'm sure. He's doing very well and after his bath, his hair really showed it's length! Like 1 inch everywhere. Just the cutest thing ever. Is sleeping very well right now. Woo Hoo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Tom- love the picture and what a nice head of hair...Congratulations Jeff and Megan! What a precious bundle to bless our family...I guess now you'll have something to blog about :) you'll be great parents! We love cousins...keep em coming! jk-enjoy your quiet moments with him first.
Alisa and family

Annieofbluegables said...

Wow how wonderful! Congratulations! And what a sweet name.
I am so happy for you. He is so cute.
~aunt anita

Heidi said...

He is beautiful. We are so happy for your guys and your lil man! Congrats!

Julie said...

Congrats guys! he's so cute...and what a head of hair! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Brian and Julie

Ash said...

YAY!

Amy said...

What a cutie!!! I love the name Addison! I'm a little bit biased. But I am so happy to see that you liked it for a boy name like me!

Love the name you chose. And Jeff, he looks so much like you it is unreal.

Post a Comment