Little Muhn Family Update Part I

Here is our little Thomas Jefferson's growth.

Thomas trying to jump bail. "Our little jail bird"





He loves his baths.
His favorite way to travel, close to the heart.
Already loving his musicals
Up Close and Personal
Our little grown up ready for golf
Getting bigger everyday. He's now drinking water.
The wonderful world of toys (and self entertainment).
"Daddy, too close"
"My luscious locks have to go!"
"Ah, that's better."
Say goodbye to the party in the back (mullet).
Now that's sharp.
"Thanks Aunt Becky for my first hair cut at 5 months."
Two sharp guys.


And that's how much Thomas has grown. He's now 16 lbs. and 26 inches long.
"I had my two bottom teeth come in at 4 months old."
"I'm eating Rice cereal with apple juice. Yum."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I cannot believe how big your little man is! He so handsome too! What an adorable smile! We just love him and you guys too!

Annieofbluegables said...

What cute pictures. It was fun to see the sweet hair-dresser taking care of the cut as well. She gets to be in on lots of those first cuts, doesn't she?
thanks for the great updates.
~a

Post a Comment